A 25% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due in advance for all booked time. The remaining 75% is due at the end of each session. Deposits can be made in person or online via Paypalä.
Please click on the following PayPal link to make a deposit payment to Blacklight Recording Studio online (please call & check the booking schedule to ensure that the time you intend to schedule is open). Please note: FULL PAYMENT IS NOT TO BE MADE ONLINE. ONLY DEPOSITS OF 25% WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH PAYPAL.